Fast Facts is pleased to announce a new product eTdsDNF – which will put smile on face of deductors – who are inundated with hundreds of default notices in respect of eTDS statements.
- Default notices are generated by income-tax department while doing bulk processing of eTDS statements filed by you.
- Finance Act 2012 has now provided teeth to such default notices and these are at par with any other Notice of Demand issued by income-tax department.
- So, if you receive any default notice under section 200A, you need to deposit the sum mentioned as short payment, short deduction or late payment interest and file correction statement. The other alternate is to prefer an appeal.
- Hence the cost of compliance of such notices will be very high
What is eTdsDNF
eTdsDNF is a software that will scan your eTDS Statement file and give you a Default Notice Forecast in easy to read excel format.
eTdsDNF will work for Form 26Q for financial year 2012-13.
How will it work
- Before filing eTDS statement, use eTdsDNF
- Your eTDS file can be generated from any software
- eTdsDNF will read the file and provide you with information on
- Short deductions
- Short Payments
- Late Payments
- The detailed report in Excel format will give you the reason for each default
- You can take corrective actions in advance and file fully compliant eTDS statement
- Save additional cost in interest on delayed deposit, delayed deduction and short deduction
- Save yourself from trouble of attending to notices and filing appeals
- Rs. 3,000 + VAT
- Rs. 2,000 + VAT if purchased along with eTdsWizard 2012-13