Fast Facts is excited to share excerpts from the annual report of this blog prepared by The WordPress.com stats helper .
- 19,000 people fit into the new Barclays Center to see Jay-Z perform. This blog was viewed about 160,000 times in 2012. If it were a concert at the Barclays Center, it would take about 8 sold-out performances for that many people to see it.In 2012,
- there were 12 new posts, growing the total archive of this blog to 39 posts
- The busiest day of the year was December 27th with 1,809 views. The most popular post that day was TRACES : new TDS web interface from Income-tax Dept..
Attractions in 2012
These are the posts that got the most views in 2012.
- Form 16 : To be downloaded from NSDL Web Site ? 9 comments May 2012
- TDS Default Notices : How to avoid Interest Defaults 47 comments August 2011
- eTDS filing 2012-13 Q1 : FVU 3.5 and new penal provisions 4 comments July 2012
- Lost TAN Registration Number ? Re-Register 6 comments December 2011
- TRACES : new TDS web interface from Income-tax Dept. 84 comments December 2012
Most commented on post in 2012 was TRACES : new TDS web interface from Income-tax Dept.
These were your 5 most active commenters:
- N. Gopala 19 comments
- K GANESH NAYAK 11 comments
- Anand Dhyani 5 comments
- SUNDARAM.V.V 5 comments
- Adv sameerkumar 5 comments
Many thanks to each one of you and all other commenters , who made this blog interactive and useful for the visitors
We look forward to serving you again in 2013! Happy New Year!